Then came the time to harvest the first lettuce head. It could have been even bigger and even firmer, but today we had to taste. In addition, there should be room for two shrub-tomato plants. The beginner bed was set up on Good Friday this...
- How to sow and plant
- Establishment of a GrowCamp
- Plant peas - then carrots, spinach and beets
- Then there are PEA - green candy!
- Beans are planted in free space
- Radishes are harvested - new plants ready on the "top floor"
- First lettuce head is harvested - Tomatoes are planted
- The radishes are sown too densely - thinned out